As of 10/21/2020
Sources of Personal Data
The following details the categories of Personal Data that we collect directly from consumers and have collected over the past twelve (12) months.
- Personal Identifier:
- Legal Name
- Driver’s license number
- Social security number
- postal address
- Internet Protocol address
- email address
- Phone & fax number
- Corporate Tax Number (EIN)
- Customer records identified by state law - including the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
- Credit card information
- Debit card information or any other financial information
- Internet related information
- Device Info (Server, Computer, Router, Wireless, Security Camera, VPN)
- Log in information or other similar network activity information
- Cookies from Seeknetusa.com services
How We Use Your Personal Data
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand, and personalize our Services. We collect following information to fulfill the reason you provided the information to us.
- To communicate with you about the Services, including Service announcements, updates or offers.
- To provide support and assistance for the Services.
- To create and manage your account with us, if applicable, or other user profiles.
- To personalize website content and communications based on your preferences.
- To process orders or monetary transactions.
- To improve and develop the Services, including testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions and maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Services.
- To comply with our legal or contractual obligations and resolve disputes.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- For any other business purpose stated when collecting your Personal Data or as otherwise set forth in applicable data privacy laws, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”).
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
* We do not sell or trade your personal information to third parties.
Disclosures of Personal Data for a Business Purpose
We disclose your Personal Data to service providers and other parties for the following business purposes:
- For any Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Payment processors.
- Security and fraud prevention consultants.
- Hosting and other technology and communications providers.
- Analytics providers.
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel.
An HTTP cookie is data stored on the user's computer by the web browser while browsing a website. Cookies are designed to be a mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). Followings are cookies that are placed on your browser or devices (cellphone, tablet, etc.) as a result of a visit to our website.
Third parties that have content embedded on our website as a social feature may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the user's IP address. Aforementioned, third parties cannot collect any other personally identifiable information from our websites unless you provide them directly.
We may use tracking technologies on our website to measure performance and engagement on our website and services (Google Analytics)
Data Security and Retention
We seek to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure using appropriate physical, technical, organizational, and administrative security measures based on the type of Personal Data and how we are processing that data. You should also help protect your data by appropriately selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism; limiting access to your computer or device and browser; and signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Although we work to protect the security of your account and other data that we hold in our records, please be aware that no method of transmitting data over the Internet or storing data is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of any data you share with us, and except as expressly required by law, we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, loss or inadvertent disclosure of your information or content. We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you with our Services. In some cases, we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. We may further retain information in an anonymous or aggregated form where that information would not identify you personally.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Tel: (310) 533-8245
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. We will provide you with the following information:
- The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Data.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Data.
- The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you.
If we have disclosed your Personal Data for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data shared with each category of third-party recipient.
You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected from you. Under the CCPA, this right is subject to certain exceptions: for example, we may need to retain your Personal Data to provide you with the Services or complete a transactions; maintaining security; danger to life or physical safety of an individual; Serious jeopardy to an investigation or undue delay of a trial. If your deletion request is subject to one of these above exceptions, we may deny your deletion request.
3. Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the rights described above, you must send us a request that (1) provides sufficient information to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected Personal Data, and (2) describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it. Each request that meets both of these criteria will be considered a “Valid Request.” We may not respond to requests that do not meet these criteria. We will only use Personal Data provided in a Valid Request to verify you and complete your request. You do not need an account to submit a Valid Request.
We will work to respond to your Valid Request within reasonable time from days of receipt. We will not charge you a fee for making a Valid Request unless your Valid Request(s) is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your Valid Request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the fee and explain that decision before completing your request.
You may submit a Valid Request using the following methods:
Call or send an email.
Tel: (310) 533-8245
Email Address: email@example.com
4. Personal Data Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Data. To do so, click the following link:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information:
Once you have submitted an opt-out request, we will not ask you to reauthorize the sale of your Personal Data for at least 12 months. However, you may change your mind and opt back into Personal Data sales at any time by clicking the following link:
If you are between 13 and 16 years of age, you must authorize us to sell your Personal Data, which you may do by clicking the Opt-In link above. If you are under 13 years of age, your parent or guardian must authorize us to sell your Personal Data, which your parent or guardian may do by clicking the Opt-In link above.
5. We Will Not Discriminate Against You for Exercising Your Rights Under the CCPA
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will not deny you our goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of goods and services if you exercise your rights under the CCPA. However, we may offer different tiers of our Services as allowed by applicable data privacy laws (including the CCPA) with varying prices, rates, or levels of quality of the goods or services you receive related to the value of Personal Data that we receive from you.